Different projects mentioned on this site share a set of common themes. Creativity, culture, innovation, and ongoing growth have been central concerns as I worked on the different education, web, mobile, branding, content, and writing projects showcased on this website.
Some Projects & Initiatives
- The Philosophy of Technology (Book): Themes & Thoughts on Technology and (Applied) ScienceThis is a short review of the book “Philosophy of Technology” by V. Dusek and its main themes and ideas. Included in the end are some excerpts from the book.
- “Love the Refugees” : Why the Token Representative in Business and Culture works – a Market and Consumer Behavior PerspectiveThis post is about the power of the ‘token representative’. The image of the refugee of today, is replacing that of the mobster of yesterday. It is always easier (and more emotionally satisfying) […]
- The Global Innovation Index 2022: Measurement, Growth, and Achieving Innovation GoalsCan Economists ruin Innovation with an Index? Thoughts on measuring innovation, growth, culture, and creativity. The 2022 Global Innovation Index report released by WIPO has been published for 2022. Here are some of […]
- Vikings: Culture, Creativity, Meanings, and reframing the past…So, how can Thor, Odin, and the rest have been results of pillaging, rape, and raids? This post has some comments on Vikings (the series), culture, creativity, audiences, and cultural resources…
- Creativity, Stories, Culture : Ursula LeGuin’s “The Left Hand of Darkness”Ursula LeGuin’s stories show how creativity can be used to explore culture and societies by constructing new universes, and offer great thought experiments. “The Left Hand of Darkness” is an adventure that does […]
Thoughts on Innovation, Creativity, Culture (culture), & Markets /* insert titles, qualifications and degrees + a dubious hobby here */ Website v
The menu is your (my) friend …
To Connect / للاتّصال