Different projects mentioned on this site share a set of common themes. Creativity, culture, innovation, and ongoing growth have been central concerns as I worked on the different education, web, mobile, branding, content, and writing projects showcased on this website.
Some Projects & Initiatives
- Approximate Thinking – Identity, Belief, and Knowledge: The logic behind (Weird) Ayn Rand QuotesAyn Rand and Approximate Thinking – Again : A collection of strange quotes by Ayn Rand can cast further light on the reasons behind the distribution success of “Atlas Shrugged”, as discussed in… Read more: Approximate Thinking – Identity, Belief, and Knowledge: The logic behind (Weird) Ayn Rand Quotes
- Book, blog, or Podcast: Should I even read books?Book, Blog, or Podcast – Which should a wise person chose? Before SBF decided to magically evaporate the money of FTX depositors, he was on a quest to impress investors. This quest included… Read more: Book, blog, or Podcast: Should I even read books?
- Zif’s Destiny : Building a miracle and Extreme IncompletenessOr: ‘ A (seemingly) non-terminable task* “The materials we have aren’t exactly made for the task either. All the rocks are so irregular, and this seems to be the cause of many mistakes… Read more: Zif’s Destiny : Building a miracle and Extreme Incompleteness
- Mundane Evil & Creativity : “I was just doing my Job..”More often than not, evil is not one great shocking act. Mundane evil is the most prevalent form.. and what we come to see as great evil sometimes [usually in retrospect], starts with… Read more: Mundane Evil & Creativity : “I was just doing my Job..”
- How Lazy is John Galt? Ayn Rand, Approximate Thinking, Ideology, and Selling BooksApproximate Thinking Explains the success of Atlas Shrugged… Incidentally the (intellectual) laziness is the story behind the greatness of John Galt !!
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
The menu is your (my) friend …
To Connect / للاتّصال